We want to ensure your Christmas visit is a safe & enjoyable one.
Please follow the guidelines below. We Hope and pray these will be changed for the better, but for now we must assume that these will be in place during the month of December.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis please note the CURRENT guidelines:-
- Current rules state that bookings can only be made of maximum table of 6. Please bear this in mind when booking your table for your party. All tables will be seated 1m+ apart.
- Facemasks must be worn at all times when you are not sitting at the table.
- Tables must be vacated by 10pm.
- Track & Trace must be filled upon entry by ALL members of your party.
- All diners must remain seated at all times during the meal. We know it’s Christmas but noise must be kept to a minimum. Mixing between tables is strictly prohibited as per govt guidelines.
- Any children visiting with families must remain seated…it is the responsibility of parent to ensure that this is adhered to.
- Should there be a lock down or any reason we cannot serve you, due to changes in Govt policy then your deposit will be refunded in FULL.